513-593-9393 | JakeSiemer.com | JakeSiemer@Gmail.com
Talented, technologically-gifted, full-stack web developer with experience in graphic design, video production, and web development; who is highly creative, motivated, and versatile. Seeking jobs that demand best-in-class, standards-compliant development solutions in order to facilitate a company's web infrastructure enhancements.
(3/2011 - Present)
Sr. Web Developer - Frontgate / Grandin Road (Cinmar) - West Chester, OH
- Understand the “big picture” business goals and objectives, and architect holistic development solutions that complement Cinmar's unified company vision.
- Lead our development team to success in both front-end and back-end initiatives, ensuring that we are hitting the proper software development lifecycle milestones.
- Maintain numerous codebases for various sites / frameworks / platforms / experiences under our ever-expanding, Cinmar-centric software umbrella, which are version-controlled and revisioned via SVN.
- Ensure that the team is writing clean, error-free, progressively enhancing, standards-compliant, well-documented code, and guarantee that all code written is platform-agnostic, modular, and re-useable in future projects.
- Collaborate with our parent company's developers and resources, as well as third-party vendors, to enhance flexibility and optimize performance of our various sites.
(10/2010 - 10/2012)
Multimedia Consultant - Environmental Quality Management (EQM) - Cincinnati, OH
- Collaborate with a team of design consultants on a comprehensive re-branding of the Metropolitan Sewer District of Cincinnati’s Sewer Backup (SBU) division.
- Consult with clients to understand their growing business needs and demands, architect solutions to systemize their organizational processes, and produce foundational multimedia materials to put these ideas into motion.
- Design and produce deliverables such as: logos, brand manuals, animations, business stationary, brochures, direct mailers, door hangers, magnets, and forms.
Cincinnati State Technical And Community College, Cincinnati, OH
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Graphic Design (GRD), June 2010
- Associate Degree of Applied Science in Audio/Video Production, June 2010
- Acts as a leader and a mentor in team-oriented environments. Encourages collaboration excercises, such as brainstorming and idea sharing.
- Maintains strong organization, planning, resourcing, and time management skills in order to meet aggressive, demanding project deadlines.
- Closely follows web development trends. Comprehends, experiments with, and quickly adapts to complex, cutting-edge techniques and technologies.
- Software skills: Sublime, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Dreamweaver, InDesign), Final Cut Pro, AVID Adrenaline, Pro Tools, Maya, Office/iWork, Adobe Scene7, ExactTarget, IBM WebSphere, and more.
Won 1 Silver Student ADDY Award Regionally / 1 Gold & 2 Silvers Locally, 2009