Talented, technical-minded multimedia developer with four years experience in video
production, graphic & web design, and mobile & web app development who is highly
motivated, creative, and versatile. Seeking a company that demands superior production
in order to better their professional image and further their business development goals.
(3/11 - Present)
Front End Developer - Frontgate / Grandin Road (Creatives On Call) - Cincinnati, OH
• Provided instrumental assistance in the transition to the WebSphere CMS platform.
• Produced countless workflow and process improvements to various areas of web
templates, creation of bookmarklets, construction of a multi-purpose media player,
enhancements to dynamic personalization, and overhaul of e-mail campaign setup.
• Worked closely with members of other departments to track, troubleshoot, and resolve
general development issues, design limitations, and conflicts with site promotions.
• Designed, coded, and executed numerous e-mail campaigns, landing pages, dynamic
monograms, Scene7 image templates, 360° product views, and product animations.
(10/10 - Present)
Multimedia Consultant - Environmental Quality Management (EQM) - Cincinnati, OH
• Collaborated with a small team of design consultants on a comprehensive re-branding
of the Metropolitan Sewer District of Cincinnati's Sewer Backup (SBU) division.
• Consulted with clients to understand their growing business needs and demands,
architected solutions to systemize their organizational processes, and produced
foundational, promotional multimedia materials to put these ideas into motion.
• Designed and produced materials such as: logos, brand standards manuals, business
stationary, brochures, animations, direct mailers, magnets, door hangers, and forms.
Cincinnati State Technical And Community College, Cincinnati, OH
• Associate Degree of Applied Science in Graphic Design (GRD), June 2010
• Associate Degree of Applied Science in Audio/Video Production, June 2010
• Software skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Maya, Final Cut, AVID, Pro Tools, and Office.
• Flexible in cross-platform environments, including: Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
• Exerts strong, professional, technical writing and verbal communication prowess.
• Maintains acute attention to detail and organizational skills to meet strict deadlines.
• Comprehends and quickly adapts to unfamiliar concepts and work environments.
• Empowered by solid technical understanding and proficiency in IT-related tasks.
• Stays informed on bleeding-edge technology, and closely follows industry trends.
• Excels at video production and broadcast-quality motion graphics / visual effects.
• Advanced skills and techniques in 2-D and 3-D image creation and manipulation.
• Demonstrates creativity in marketing, advertising, and mixed-media campaigns.
• Stimulates a substantial increase in customer satisfaction thru service excellence.
Won 1 Silver Student ADDY Award Regionally / 1 Gold & 2 Silvers Locally, 2009